Who is Lexima?
Lexima is a digital software agency start-up that helps companies differentiate themselves from their competitors through Technology and eCommerce. Our expertise in the software space fuels our mission of improving the way companies do business on the web. We not only provide our clients with software development assistance but we also build software solutions to help their businesses grow.
What We Are Looking For
The Business Development Manager at Lexima is responsible for the development and generation of new business opportunities. They are passionate about proactively pursuing new accounts and generating new revenue through a combination of proactive outreach, and the management of inbound qualified leads. This person believes in our mission and understands how our product and service offerings differ from our competitors. We are looking for someone who is willing to act as a partner and help grow the business by going above and beyond.
- Driving new business development initiatives, strategic planning, and execution for future direction and accelerated growth of the company.
- Developing and implementing strategic partnership programs to expand the distribution of products and increase revenue across multiple channels.
- Understanding our customer’s critical business objectives and strategies on a technical level.
- Partnering with our customers to enable positive business outcomes using our tools and products.
- Prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing new business to existing and net new customers.
- Managing multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the selling cycle.
- Working with cross-functional teams to help align our product with customer feedback.
- Driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts.
The successful candidate has an exceptional sales track record, experience in a team selling environment towards enterprise organizations, an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships, and demonstrated experience pulling together different areas of expertise to maximize sales opportunities.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter, highly capable of taking initiative and proposing solutions when faced with challenges. You are a team player who believes in collaboration to achieve bold goals. You love to develop and nurture partnership relationships and see the results of those relationships expand and multiply. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field, and:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in sales of business software solutions
- Knowledge of SaaS subscription models, solid understanding of technology, software structure and security
- Selling in at the C level with ability to understand complex client needs and provide a comprehensive strategic solution that will meet the immediate and long term requirements and goals
- Proven track record in business application software sales and experience in a lead role in a team selling environment.
- Collaborating with our product and development teams to engage our strategic clients in our product development and roadmap process
- Strategic partner and channel management expertise ranging from small to enterprise-level organizations
- In-depth knowledge and/or deep passion for the online games industry and/or large scale social media platforms
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced and competitive market.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to own the commercial contracting process from start to finish
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining a healthy sales funnel
- An MBA would be considered an asset
- $60k - $70k per year
- Fully Remote
- Equity Incentives
- Medical Coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Commission based bonuses